Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Blog

I have never blogged before, so hang in there with me. I know I have a lot to say and a lot of stories to tell about my life as a wife, mother of 5, friend and owner of a 200+ lb dog.
I am currently the mother of 4 boys and am currently pregnant with baby number 5, and unless that was the unbilical cord, this one is a boy also. My first two boys are 12 months apart in age, then there is 2 years between 2 and 3 then there is 13months between 3 and 4 and almost 4 years between babies 4 and 5. Having 4 kids in 4 years is harder than ANYONE could have prepared me for. Also during the four years of having babies my husband who is in the Army national guard also served 2 tours in Iraq. He was deployed during my whole pregnancy with our first child and didnt come home until the baby was 3 months old. He was deployed again when our fourth child was only 3 months old. We also are the owners of a 2 year old English Mastiff named moses who currently weight 200 lbs and will continue to grow bigger for the next two years. I am hoping that this blog will be funny, informative and a place to tell my stories to get them out there before I forget, to vent frustrations from the day and to give an honest account of motherhood when I am far from perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment